Adoption & Shelter Info
ALL pet adoptions at Hoboken Animal Hospital are through C.A.P. (Companion Animal Placement) representatives. Robin Murphy, who also works here as a groomer, is a C.A.P. representative and she would be happy to answer any of your questions regarding any adoptable pets. For more information, give her a call here at the hospital or log on to the C.A.P. website at www.petfinder.org
The majority of C.A.P's adoptable pets are brought to Hoboken Animal Hospital for annual visits & medical services. Once an adoption is finalized through C.A.P., Hoboken Animal Hospital will offer 10% off medical services for the rest of the pet's life.
Animal Shelters/Rescue Groups
**** HOBOKEN, NEW JERSEY DOES NOT HAVE AN ANIMAL SHELTER ****
Hoboken Animal Hospital is a privately owned hospital and DOES NOT accept stray animals. The humane society WILL NOT pick up any stray animals from our hospital location.
If you find a stray animal and live in:
- Please contact Hoboken's Health Officer Frank Sasso's office
- M-F 9am-4pm at (201) 420-2375.
- This department will send someone from the Newark Humane Society to pickup the stray from the area it was found.
- Newark Humane Society (973) 824-7080
- Companion Animal Rescue & Education (201) 436-6595
- Hudson County Animal League (201) 200-1008
*Jersey City, NJ:
- Assisi Center/SPCA (201) 435-3557
- Liberty Animal Shelter (201) 547-8380 or (201) 547-4147